If you live in a city and you’ve ever spent time on the internet, you’re probably a little too familiar with street performers and flash mobs.
But you’ve never seen anything quite like this. While performers line city streets all over the world and flash mobs are characteristically entertaining, something unbelievable happens when the two of them collide.
Just ask the people who were in the right place at the right time when they walked through Spain’s Plaça de Sant Roc back on May 19, 2012.
When a little girl dropped some money into a cellist’s hat, passersby were treated to a spectacle that left everyone singing.
Although it was obviously a planned performance, there’s something wonderful about the fact that it all started with one musician, a curious child, and a single coin. In many ways, music is the tie that binds. Its immense reach embraces people from all walks of life.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/ode-to-joy/
Mother Monster forever.
1. Let’s face it, Lady Gaga deserves every YAAAS that comes her way.
2. She is nothing but PURE FIRE and works hard to create an iconic world around every single one of her performances.
3. Her stage show has been described as an “electro-pop opera” that guarantees fans both an incredible visual and audio experience.
The Monster Ball tour broke records for a debut artist because she’s THAT good.
5. She’s all about a powerful entrance.
Pop star starter kit: Large white curtain, projector, fog machine.
6. Even if it means coming out of a human-sized egg.
Or a “vessel” as Gaga calls it.
8. Or play a piano that is LITERALLY on fire.
That wig could have easily caught on fire but she powered through!
9. Only Gaga could go from being a human canvas for a vomit/paint mixture…
10. … to this ethereal angel sent by Jesus himself.
11. She’s really into being a canvas on stage… because she’s a WORK OF ART.
12. Her outfits prove that even a bra can ignite a conversation.
13. And that no one has looked this good in a seashell bra since Ariel hit the scene.
15. Even when the hair is in her hand and not head.
16. She risks her life battling fame monsters on stage.
17. And transforms your everyday piano into a giant gold stiletto.
18. Even other pop superstars want to share the stage with this force of nature.
Elton and Xtina transformed themselves into Gaga clones too.
19. For those that think that Gaga is all about the look and not the voice, take a gander at this.
20. And this.
It speaks for itself.
21. Little monsters continue to remember her concert six years after the fact.
How the hell am I still having monster ball 1.0 withdrawals… It’s 2015… #pcd #monsterball
22. And even celebrities today agree that Gaga’s still serving up all sorts of realness in 2015.
It’s getting to be absolutely ridiculous, right?! The ticket prices for concerts keeps rising year after year, but you no longer have to pay their inflated ticket prices and out of control Ticketmaster fees!
There is a brand new website that I’m about to show to you that will teach you the proven techniques that will get you tickets to any show at no cost (it even works for sold out shows). This website will also get you special access at your favorite concerts and events and will leave all of your friends scratching their heads and wondering how you did it!
The methods revealed to you through this website are closely guarded secrets of music industry insiders. Get ready to see the looks on your friend’s faces when you tell them you’ll be backstage at your favorite artist’s next concert while they’re stuck sitting up in the nosebleed section!
You’ll learn everything you need to know about:
* Backstage Passes And How You Can Get Them
* Taking Photos At Concerts (Even If Others Aren’t Allowed To)
* Why You’ll Be Let Backstage While Others Are Turned Away
* How You Should Act Backstage
* and much more…
These guys guarantee that you’ll get backstage using their easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach!
To get started right away simply head the following website here… You won’t regret it!
Note: This is a sponsored post.